Cookies & Biscuits
For 15 portions
- 225 gr Nutella
- 2 egg yolks
- 150 gr flour
- 200 gr corn starch
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 100 gr white sugar
- 150 gr butter
- 1 teaspoon grated coconut (just to decorate a little)
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 35 MIN
1. Beat the butter with the sugar until you get a creamy texture.
2. Incorporate the egg yolks and mix until you get a homogeneous cream.
3. In another bowl, prepare another mixture with the solid ingredients: flour, starch, yeast and add it to the mixture of butter and yolks that you had prepared before.
4. When everything is integrated, form a ball with the dough and let it rest for 30 minutes covered with plastic wrap, so it does not dry out, in the fridge.
5. Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
6. Sprinkle some flour on the table and stretch the dough with the help of a rolling pin until it is approximately 5 mm thick.
7. Cut cookies in a circular shape with a cookie cutter. When you have them cut, place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
8. Cook the cookies for 10 minutes at 180ºC and let them cool completely before filling.
1. Put Nutella in the central part of each cookie (you must be generous so that the Nutella falls a little) and place another cookie on top.
2. Then coat them with grated coconut all around them, sticking it to the Nutella.
NUTELLA® is a registered trade mark of Ferrero SpA. Any use of the NUTELLA® trade mark must be authorized by the trade mark owner. Please refer to Ferrero Food Service team and the brand guidelines published on this website for further information on any intended commercial use.