yogurt pound cake with nutella® and apples
All year round
- ½ cup Nutella
- 1 Rennet apple (about 2 ½ cups)
- ¼ cup water + ¼ cup sugar + a few drops of lemon juice
- ½ cup butter (at room temperature)
- 5 oz caster sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 ½ oz egg (at room temperature)
- ¾ cup plain soft wheat flour
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ cup rice flour
- 2 oz Greek yoghurt + 2 drops of lemon juice
- 1 ½ tbsp cream
PREPARING THE SYRUP:
Bring the water to the boil with the sugar. Leave to cool, then add the lemon.
Peel the apple and cut it into little cubes. Put them in the syrup, and leave in the fridge.
Beat the butter well with the sugar and salt. Gradually add the egg, sieved flours, yeast, yoghurt and cream.
Pour the mixture into 2 oz single-portion moulds (greased and sprinkled with flour) and bake at 350° for about 20/25 minutes
Leave to cool completely, then use a cylindrical pastry cutter to cut out a little hole in the middle.
Put some Nutella and a few apple cubes in the hole, then cover with the piece of cake removed.