yogurt pound cake with nutella and apples®
Cookies & Biscuits
All year round
- 150g Nutella
- 1 Rennet apple (about 200g)
- 50g water + 50g sugar + a few drops of lemon juice
- 125g butter (at room temperature)
- 140g caster sugar
- 1.25g salt
- 100g egg (at room temperature)
- 100g plain soft wheat flour
- 100g almond flour
- 5g baking powder
- 63g rice flour
- 60g Greek yoghurt + 2 drops of lemon juice
- 23g cream
Preparing the syrup:
Bring the water to the boil with the sugar. Leave to cool, then add the lemon.
Peel the apple and cut it into little cubes. Put them in the syrup, and leave in the fridge.
Beat the butter well with the sugar and salt. Gradually add the egg, sieved flours, yeast, yoghurt and cream.
Pour the mixture into 60g single-portion moulds (greased and sprinkled with flour) and bake at 175° for about 20/25 minutes
Leave to cool completely, then use a cylindrical pastry cutter to cut out a little hole in the middle.
Put some Nutella and a few apple cubes in the hole, then cover with the piece of cake removed.