Preparation Time: 15 Mins
- 8 eggs
- 250g sugar
- 250g flour
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 225g Nutella (15g per portion)
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
- Incorporate the sugar to the yolks.
- Sift in the flour and yeast.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form and fold them gently into the mixture.
- Roll out your dough and smooth it out well.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove your baking tray from the oven and cover the biscuit with a damp cloth.
- Once the biscuit has cooled down, place a thin layer of Nutella on top.
- Roll up the biscuit. Decorate nicely with strokes of Nutella on your rolled biscuit.