Preparation Time: 20 Mins
- 4 eggs
- 100g sugar
- 100g brown sugar
- 6 ripe bananas
- 260g butter
- 410g flour
- 3 tablespoons of yeast
- 2 pinches of salt
- 200g chocolate chips
- 50g banana chips
- 225g Nutella (15g per portion)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Blanch the eggs and sugars.
- Crush the bananas with a fork.
- Add the banana pieces to the mixture.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and pour it over the mixture.
- Add the flour, yeast, salt and chocolate chips.
- Mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Butter and flour the loaf pan. Pour in the mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Add the Nutella to the top of the cake and decorate with banana chips to add more texture to the cake.