Preparation Time: 25 min preparation + 30 min rest
Serves: 15 Portions
- 225 gr Nutella
- 200 gr strawberries
- 1 l vanilla ice-cream
RED VELVET WAFFLES INGREDIENTS
- 625 gr strong flour
- 275 gr butter
- 185 gr pearl sugar
- 100 gr sugar
- 15 gr fresh yeast
- 175 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon beetroot natural food colouring
1. Mix with the paddle of the electric mixer or by hand the flour, the white sugar, the cocoa, and the red colouring, as well as the salt.
2. Mix the egg, milk, and yeast in a bowl
3. Add the liquids to the first mixture until a dough is formed.
4. Add the diced butter and continue beating until a smooth dough forms.
5. Add the Pearl sugar and mix it again
6. Cover the dough and let it for 30 minutes to ferment.
7. Cook the waffles in the waffle iron until they are ready.
1. Place the waffles on a plate, add the strawberries cut in slices and the Nutella on the top of each waffle.
2. Finish them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream