Preparation Time: 15 min preparation + 4h fridge
Serves: 15 Portions
- 225 gr Nutella
- Chopped hazelnut
- 15 mint leaves to decorate
HAZELNUT MOUSSE INGREDIENTS
- 100 ml heavy cream, 35% fat
- 100 ml milk
- 65 g sugar
- 65ml egg yolk
- 65 gr hazelnut praline
- 3 sheets of gelatine
- 275 ml heavy cream, 35% fat
1. Soak the gelatine in cold water.
2. Boil the first cream, with milk and sugar. Pour over the yolks, strain, and cook again up to 65ºC.
3. Pour the custard on top of the praline and add the gelatine.
4. Mix until obtaining a homogeneous cream and cool slightly.
5. Semi whip the second cream.
6. Mix the semi-whipped cream and the praline cream. Cool the mixture
1. Dose the hazelnut mousse at the bottom of the cups.
2. Reserve in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours, until the mousse is gelled.
3. Dose the Nutella at the top of the cups just before consumption.
4. Decorate with some chopped hazelnuts and some fresh mint leaves.