Pastry | Dessert, Snack | Vegetarian
Preparation Time: 25 min preparation + 50 min baking
Serves: 15 Portions
225 gr Nutella
125 ml milk
125 ml water
140 gr flour
110 gr butter
3 gr salt
3 gr sugar
COFFEE GANACHE INGREDIENTS
100 gr heavy cream
55 gr butter
300 gr white chocolate
1 tablespoon of instant coffee (intensity 6)
1. Boil the water, the milk and the butter with salt and sugar.
2. Add the flour all at once without stopping stirring and let it cook until the dough comes off the walls.
3. Remove the preparation from the heat and add the eggs one by one.
4. Place the preparation in a pastry bag with a curly nozzle and make some lines on a baking paper about 10 cm long.
5. Preheat the oven to 250ºC, turn it off and cook the dough for 25 minutes with the oven off, and then finish them for 20 minutes at 180ºC.
COFFEE GANACHE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Boil the cream with the coffee and pour it over the chocolate. Blend it and add the butter.
2. Blend again and let cool for 24 hours.
3. The following day whip the preparation and place it in a sleeve with Saint Honoré nozzle.
1. Fill each éclair below with the Nutella.
2. Decorate on top with a strip of whipped coffee ganache.