Preparation Time: 20 min preparation + 15 min baking
Serves: 15 Portions
- 200 gr Nutella
- 3 sheets of puff pastry of 275 gr stretched
- 1 beaten egg
- Icing sugar
1. Using a 2-size star-shaped cookie cutter, cut 30 large stars and 45 small stars.
2. Place the stars on a tray lined with baking paper. Brush with beaten egg and bake in the oven at 200ºC for 10 minutes.
3. Cool to room temperature.
1. Put a big star at the base of the tree and cover the central part with Nutella.
2. Place another big star and repeat the same operation for 2 more times with 2 small stars.
3. When you have the trees assembled, add Nutella on top and finish with a small vertical star.
4. Sprinkle some icing sugar on the top using a sieve.