Starry Nutella® pie
Discover our product
For 15 portions
- 225 gr Nutella
Short crust ingredients:
- 125 gr butter
- 250 gr flour
- 65 gr egg yolk
- 30 gr icing sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 gr water
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 25 MIN
1. Mix the flour, salt, and sugar with the butter.
2. Add the water and the egg yolks.
3. Mix until you get a sandy texture.
4. Make a ball and let it rest for 40 minutes in the fridge.
5. Stretch the dough to 1 cm thick and line small round individual moulds. Pinch the dough so that it does not rise during cooking
6. With the remains of dough, cut stars of different sizes, they must be small to be able to place at least 2 in each tartlet
7. Cook the tarts and stars in the oven at 180ºC for about 15 minutes and then let them cool.
1. Fill the tartlets with the Nutella and place a couple of stars on top of each one to decorate.
NUTELLA® is a registered trade mark of Ferrero SpA. Any use of the NUTELLA® trade mark must be authorized by the trade mark owner. Please refer to Ferrero Food Service team and the brand guidelines published on this website for further information on any intended commercial use.