Açaï bowl with Nutella®
Discover our product
For 15 portions
- 1,8 Kg of bananas (15 bananas)
- 1,2 Kg of frozen mixed berries
- 225gr of açaï powder or frozen açaï puree
- 3,6 Kg of almond milk
- 300gr kiwis (3 kiwis)
- 1 mango
- 230gr of raspberries (3 raspberries per bowl)
- 230gr of strawberries (1.5 strawberries per bowl)
- 270gr of blueberries (6 blueberries per bowl)
- 75gr of Oats
- 225gr of Nutella®
- Blender - Chopping board - Knife
- Once the cake is cooked, let cool for a few minutes then unmold.
- Using a spatula, spread the Nutella over the top of the cake to sprinkle with the slivered almonds.
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 1H40 MIN
Ideally the day before or 1h30 before making the acai bowl, cut the bananas into slices and put them in the freezer.
When the bananas are frozen, in a large blender mix the bananas with the mixed berries, the acai powder and the almond milk.
Peel the kiwis, cut them in half lengthwise and then into thin strips.
Cut the strawberries lengthwise and into thin slices as well. Peel then cut the mango into thin slices.
Pour the açaï preparation into bowls and then place a few strips of kiwi, strawberry, mango, three raspberries, a few blueberries, then sprinkle a large teaspoon of oatmeal. Add 15g of Nutella® as a topping.
NUTELLA® is a registered trade mark of Ferrero SpA. Any use of the NUTELLA® trade mark must be authorized by the trade mark owner. Please refer to Ferrero Food Service team and the brand guidelines published on this website for further information on any intended commercial use.