“Millefeuille” puff pastry like a Xmas tree with Nutella®
Discover our product
For 15 portions
- 200 gr Nutella
- 3 sheets of puff pastry of 275 gr stretched
- 1 beaten egg
- Icing sugar
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 35 MIN
1. Using a 2-size star-shaped cookie cutter, cut 30 large stars and 45 small stars.
2. Place the stars on a tray lined with baking paper. Brush with beaten egg and bake in the oven at 200ºC for 10 minutes.
3. Cool to room temperature.
1. Put a big star at the base of the tree and cover the central part with Nutella.
2. Place another big star and repeat the same operation for 2 more times with 2 small stars.
3. When you have the trees assembled, add Nutella on top and finish with a small vertical star.
4. Sprinkle some icing sugar on the top using a sieve.
NUTELLA® is a registered trade mark of Ferrero SpA. Any use of the NUTELLA® trade mark must be authorized by the trade mark owner. Please refer to Ferrero Food Service team and the brand guidelines published on this website for further information on any intended commercial use.