Christmas macarons with Nutella® and apple ganache
Discover our product
For 15 portions
- 225 gr Nutella
- 55 gr of egg whites (1)
- 50 ml water
- 150 gr sugar
- 150 gr powdered almonds
- 150 gr icing sugar
- 55 gr egg whites (2)
Apple ganache ingredients:
- 50 gr apple compote
- 55 gr white chocolate
- 20 ml heavy cream
Christmas Macaron with Nutella® and apple ganache
Total preparation time: 45min + rest
1. Start beating at low speed the first egg whites to form peaks.
2. Put the water and sugar in a pan. Bring to a boil until it reaches 117ºC and pour it slowly over the egg whites.
3. Beat it until the meringue is cold.
4. Mix the icing sugar with the sifted almond powder and add the second egg whites, mixing until you have a firm dough.
5. If you want at this point you can add the dye, if you do not have it leave the dough as is.
6. Incorporate the meringue into the almond dough and mix vigorously until the dough is shiny and creamy.
7. On a baking sheet, with the help of a pastry hose, with a mouth of No. 8, make small dots of the same size.
8. Let this point dry until it sticks to the dough when you touch it with your finger.
9. Bake the macaroni at this point for 10 to 15 minutes, at 160 ºC.
10. Allow to cool and remove from the paper.
APPLE GANACHE PREPARATION
1. Boil the cream and pour it on the white chocolate.
2. Blend with a blender to emulsify and add the apple compote.
3. Let cool completely for 1-2 hours and place in a pipping bag.
1. Place a ring of Nutella around a macaron shell, living the center free where you will place an apple ganache.
2. Cover with another macaron shell and reaped the process until all the macarons are finished;
3. Allow to cool before consumption in the refrigerator (max 1 hour).
NUTELLA® is a registered trade mark of Ferrero SpA. Any use of the NUTELLA® trade mark must be authorized by the trade mark owner. Please refer to Ferrero Food Service team and the brand guidelines published on this website for further information on any intended commercial use.