Nutella® Christmas éclair with coffee ganache
Discover our product
For 15 portions
- 225 gr Nutella
- 125 ml milk
- 125 ml water
- 140 gr flour
- 110 gr butter
- 4 eggs
- 3 gr salt
- 3 gr sugar
Coffee ganache ingredients:
- 100 gr heavy cream
- 55 gr butter
- 300 gr white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of instant coffee (intensity 6)
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 1H15 MIN
1. Boil the water, the milk and the butter with salt and sugar.
2. Add the flour all at once without stopping stirring and let it cook until the dough comes off the walls.
3. Remove the preparation from the heat and add the eggs one by one.
4. Place the preparation in a pastry bag with a curly nozzle and make some lines on a baking paper about 10 cm long.
5. Preheat the oven to 250ºC, turn it off and cook the dough for 25 minutes with the oven off, and then finish them for 20 minutes at 180ºC.
COFFEE GANACHE PREPARATION
1. Boil the cream with the coffee and pour it over the chocolate. Blend it and add the butter.
2. Blend again and let cool for 24 hours.
3. The following day whip the preparation and place it in a sleeve with Saint Honoré nozzle.
1. Fill each éclair below with the Nutella.
2. Decorate on top with a strip of whipped coffee ganache.
NUTELLA® is a registered trade mark of Ferrero SpA. Any use of the NUTELLA® trade mark must be authorized by the trade mark owner. Please refer to Ferrero Food Service team and the brand guidelines published on this website for further information on any intended commercial use.