Banana cooked crepes and nuts with Nutella®
Discover our product
For 15 portions
- 225 gr Nutella
- 4 bananas
- 8 strawberries
- 100 gr chopped nuts
- Icing sugar
Banana crepes ingredients:
- 170 gr all-purpose flour
- 180 gr eggs
- 50 gr mashed banana
- 3 gr salt
- 15 gr sugar
- 20 gr butter
- 450 ml milk
Total preparation time: 15 min
1. Mix all the ingredients and put them in the fridge for 1 hour.
2. Prepare a pan with some butter and throw a little crepe batter with a ladle to cover the surface of the pan – It should be a very thin batter.
3. Let it cook and flip it over to cook the other side.
4. Repeat the operation until the dough is finished.
1. When all crepes are done, add sliced strawberries, bananas, and Nutella to one – half side of the crepe. Close crepe by folding it into half, and then into quarters.
2. Serve with chopped nuts on top and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
NUTELLA® is a registered trade mark of Ferrero SpA. Any use of the NUTELLA® trade mark must be authorized by the trade mark owner. Please refer to Ferrero Food Service team and the brand guidelines published on this website for further information on any intended commercial use.