Nutella® French toast with cranberries
Discover our product
For 15 portions
- 225 gr Nutella
- 15 slices of French brioche, 2 fingers thick
- 250 gr fresh cranberries
- 40 gr butter
- 2 eggs
- 120 ml milk
Total preparation time: 35 min
1. In a bowl, make the cream by beating the eggs and milk.
2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Dip a sandwich in the mixture for about 30 seconds. Turn it over and wait another 30 seconds.
4. Take the brioche out of the mixture and cooked it in the pan with some butter.
5. Cook the brioches until they are well toasted and remove them.
1. Serve the French toast still hot with the cranberries and Nutella on top like a topping.
NUTELLA® is a registered trade mark of Ferrero SpA. Any use of the NUTELLA® trade mark must be authorized by the trade mark owner. Please refer to Ferrero Food Service team and the brand guidelines published on this website for further information on any intended commercial use.