Banoffee waffles with Nutella®
Discover our product
For 15 portions
- 225 gr Nutella
- 8 bananas
- Olive oil as needed
- 20 gr maple syrup
- 1 tbs cocoa
- 200 gr whipped cream
- 625 gr strong flour
- 275 gr butter
- 185 gr pearl sugar
- 100 gr sugar
- 15 gr fresh yeast
- 175 ml milk
- 2’5 eggs
Total preparation time: 35 min
1. Cook the bananas, peeled, and cut in half lengthwise, in a pan with a little oil and maple syrup.
2. Caramelize for a couple of minutes on each side.
3. Mix with the paddle of the electric mixer or by hand the flour, the white sugar, and the salt.
4. Mix the egg, milk, and yeast in a bowl
5. Add the liquids to the first mixture until a dough is formed.
6. Add the diced butter and continue beating until a smooth dough forms.
7. Add the Pearl sugar and mix it again
8. Cover the dough and let it for 30 minutes to ferment.
9. Cook the waffles in the waffle iron until they are ready.
1. Serve the waffles with a caramelized banana half, the Nutella as a sauce and add a tablespoon of whipped cream on the side.
2. Finish with some cocoa on top of the cream
NUTELLA® is a registered trade mark of Ferrero SpA. Any use of the NUTELLA® trade mark must be authorized by the trade mark owner. Please refer to Ferrero Food Service team and the brand guidelines published on this website for further information on any intended commercial use.