concha bun with nutella®
All year round
Yields: 8 servings
Portion: 1 bun
- 8 ct. Freshly baked concha buns
- 6 oz. Nutella®
- * 3 oz. Strawberries, sliced, optional
- * 3 oz. Blueberries, optional
- * 3 oz. Raspberries, optional
- * Powdered sugar, optional
Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Slice the Concha Bun horizontally into 2 slices.
Bake in oven for 5 minutes until toasted. Spread Nutella® evenly across middle of bun and if desired add strawberries, blueberries and raspberries in middle if desired. Dust lightly with powdered sugar if desired.